COMMUNITY BANK OF WARREN
In 1994 State Bank of Winslow expanded into the Warren community to accommodate the growing customer base in that area. The bank opened in November, with a goal of offering a small town locally owned bank that would service the home town needs of the local community with local decisions. The bank can be found on the historic Stagecoach Trail and Highway 78. With a commitment to the village, schools, businesses, farmers and various organizations that make up the community, we look forward to helping you through the many stages of life-from opening your first checking account to your retirement account. Our bank has helped generations of families buy their first home, finance their vehicles, and plan for the future. Let us put our experience to work for you and your family!
Opened: September 1994
- School, Youth, Service and Civic Organizations
- “House” Caring Neighbors Outreach Food Pantry
- Host Annual Festival of Trees
- Print Warren High School Sports Schedules
- Annual Scholarships to Warren High School Students
- Employees belong to many organizations in the community
202 West Main Street
PO Box 687
Warren, Illinois 61087
Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon.
Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – Noon