IMAGE CARD GUIDELINES
Image Card Guidelines
The better quality the image, the better the card design. For all images, you must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
- Be aware that an image captured with a disposable camera does not produce the high-quality, high-resolution image required and cannot be used.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or VISA sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
The above guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, Community Bank reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
Community Bank’s “My Life. My Card” service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”.
1. You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the image you submitted complies with the Image Guidelines.
2. Unless waived as part of a promotion, your card-linked account will be debited $15 when your image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement, or reissued “My Card”.
3. To create a card using the myPic Studio card designer, a cardholder must use a browser supported by myPic studio.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v.8 or higher
- Safari v.4 or higher
- Chrome v.3 or higher
- Firefox v.15 or higher
- Internet Explorer v.10 or higher
4. You warrant to Community Bank that (i) you are the owner of the image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the image on your “My Card”; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your “My Card”; and (iii) use of the Image by Community Bank will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
5. Community Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
6. You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to Community Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Community Bank for the purpose of providing you “My Card”.
7. You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to Community Bank storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
8. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Community Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Community Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your “My Card”, or arising out of or as a result of Community Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
9. Community Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the “My Card”, and Community Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Community Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Community Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the “My Card” template.
10. Your “My Card” remains the property of Community Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Community Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your “My Card” is linked to is closed.
11. Rejected images, superseded images, and images from canceled “My Card’s, accepted images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that Community Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
12. Community Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a “My Card”. If an image is rejected, Community Bank will notify you by e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision.
13. If a submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image and request a new custom design.
By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have read and understood them and agree to be bound by them.